Thursday, November 17, 2005

Failing Again

So I did not pass the NY exam either. Not unexpected and I am glad now to be done with the waiting more than I am upset that the results were not good.

The Judge already told me he thinks he located a tutor for me and said I could study as much as I need to here at work. The Sarge brought me in a Hershey's and a KitKat Bar. Things are looking up :)

I am wondering if anyone out there has definite feedback or info on good tutors for the bar, or the best programs etc. I just don't think BarBri cuts the mustard or PMBR either, for that matter. I have to figure out what my problem was, but I think I also need more personalized instruction.

I am feeling good today, and thinking I will one day pass- even if it takes a loong, loong time. Now I have to go to lunch and celebrate with all the people that did pass :)

3 Comments:

Blogger ME said...

Hello i was passing by and i saw your blog... i have a cousin who just recently took the exam and passed. If you like, i can ask him about tutors?

9:26 AM  
Blogger JD said...

Thanks- do you know which state(s) your cousin took? I would love any info about tutors in my area.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Raina said...

I am just finding this blog. I took the Mass and NY bars and last week I got the news that I failed both, so your experience really resonates with me. Waiting on NY after failing Mass was strange because you are expectant/hopeful but also have a sense that you most likely failed. I know your wrote this several years ago but just wanted to say good for you for celebrating your friends' passing the bar. That takes a strong person. I'm not sure that I'm there just yet.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home