Saturday, February 18, 2006

Celebrating my last weekend of study

Well, this is it. The last Saturday night I'll be home, cozied up with my hot dates, BarBri and PMBR. It's been a good run, but they know their time is ending.

I haven't posted much in the last two weeks because, well, i've obviously been studying. Studying is not so fun, but it has to be done. I'm at the point now where I'm finally finishing my last subject substantively, and then I have two or so days to just practice essays and maybe drill some more. Maybe do some more multiple choice questions. I kind of feel like I can't possibly do more, and then I start doing more again, but this time around I think I am legitimately going to stop studying the day before.

I've had many thoughts, too many to type now, about the last weeks, but in short- I've had a couple of panic attacks, two sleepless nights, been really mean to people, and now I'm finally settling in for the big days. I realize now that really it will just come down to how I do on the actual test days, and whether I can execute all my preparation. I've now spent 4 1/2 months in total studying this stuff, and there is really nothing left for me to do, but take the exam and this time, PASS.

ok, back to the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home