Saturday, February 04, 2006

Monotony

So I am done with work until the bar, and enter the world of monotonous study. Work was a nice diversion to studying, and now all I get to do is study. Although, since I've only done multiple choice problems up until this point, I think that I can start incorporating some essays and other "different forms of study" so that I don't kill myself, and I suppose its a nice break to not be at work even if I do have to study. I do love being a clerk, but sometimes its just emotionally draining to see the stuff we see, and it will be nice to take a break.

In terms of progress in studying, I think I am doing pretty well. I do all the Barbri questions, fuck them up, and then blow through the PMBR questions and feel pretty good about them. I am starting to see just multiples of every kind of question, which is good. Its no less boring.

Tonight I have decided to have dinner with a group of my friends, even though I probably should study, I figure since I literally have not attended one social gathering since New Years, its not a bad idea for sanity purposes. I also found out two of my friends are going to meet me after the first night of the bar just to have dinner with me, I think to keep me calm and relaxed.

I really do have good friends- so far I've gotten care packages, dinner, books, flowers, food, study graphs, flash cards, more books and study materials than I could possibly need. People have really stood by me through this whole ordeal, even after they stood by me through the first try. It's really comforting to know that you have friends and family who are there no matter what you do- and I sincerely hope that I am just as good of a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home