Sunday, January 15, 2006

Study Fiending

So it has been a few days since I wrote- because now I am studying all the time. Studying is tough to do when you are working, but work actually becomes a nice "study break" if you catch my drift. So far I've conquered Evidence and am almost done with Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure. I have to say, I really like the Barbri MBE questions because their answers really do work for me and help me learn the material before I move onto the PMBR questions. I've also started doing the PMBR questions in 20 block segments which also helps me because it makes it less mundane and helps keep me learning so I don't forget or keep messing up the same things in 10 questions.

I really don't mind studying. It:

A) saves me money because I don't have any and otherwise would be out spending money I don't have
B) gives me something mentally challenging to do so it's good for keeping my brain active
C) gives me a tangible goal to accomplish
D) helps keep me on a schedule.

Also, I am not working out all the time or anything like I did the first time, and I think that helps keep me focused on the task I have now. I think that working out is important if you have no other reason to take a break- but if you are working all day, working out is not a luxury you can afford to take because you've already had your "break". I just cut back on calories and eat really healthy and I think I'm actually losing weight. I also make sure I eat real meals and then not snack mainly because it wastes time, and that helps me keep my weight under control also.

And I make sure to get enough sleep, or take power naps if I don't, and that is REALLY important.

Alright, enough break, more work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home