Tuesday, May 09, 2006

And....

PASSED

I screamed. I jumped. I made my sister check it twice to make sure I read it right. The # below and above were either FAILED or HELD (what the hell does that mean???) so I had to double take to make sure mine was right.

I called my parents who also screamed. I called my friends. I screamed some more. I can't stop yelling, "I PASSED THE BAR!"

Then I went for a run, because ironically most of my friends are taking ICLE right now (the continunation of law school) and are in class. The first half of the run I felt like Rocky, running and conquering and the second half I cried the whole way. I just kept thinking about everyone who helped me along the way and I couldn't even see.

I just can't believe it. I think it is a dream. Pinch me.

1 Comments:

Blogger lullalu said...

(clap) You made it! Yes! yes! I'm also screaming inside! I got carried away. Thank God! I hope I'll make it too in my third attempt. Wish me luck!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home