Sunday, December 04, 2005

It starts

Studying is meticulous and I was not the last time I prepared for this exam. I'm a big picture person and I often see the forest and not the trees. I had a friend of mine show me his method of studying and how he did so well on his MBE, and basically it was just dilligence and meticulousness. Upon reflection, my way of studying was so haphazard and inefficient, its no wonder I missed my mark by a few questions. Those extra fine points and details made all the difference I bet.

My problem as an attorney is that I am not careful. I am too laid back and not detailed enough and the law really and truly is about the fine print. But luckily, this is rectifiable and now I feel as though I can master this exam. The next two months, though, are going to suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home